- Learning to speak English is not a difficult task. If you have the will to learn and spare time, you can start learning even from now.
- Think in English.
- Start using simple vocabulary.
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Speak aloud. The more you speak English aloud, the faster you will learn to speak it fluently.
- Also practice by talking to yourself (self talk).
- You can learn grammar also while practicing spoken English.
- Read aloud using full voice volume while reading English newspapers.
- Read different variety of articles like jokes, poetry, stories, etc.
- Read with an intention to completely understand the meaning and concept.
- Learn new words every day.
- Read news articles on the internet.
- Also make use of some English teaching web sites.
- Watch English films and listen English conversations.